Friday 29 September 2023

Amazing Mentored Science/Trades "Capstone/Volunteer/WEx" Project: Make it Your Own!!

Are you interested in…

SCIENCE? APPLIED SCIENCE? TRADES?

Mentored CAPSTONE / WEX/ VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY!

DETAILS:  Local Community Sustainability-Themed Project as Given by the Organizer & Mentor below:  

The project you choose will be completed 

throughout the school year

There are several project proposal ideas:

1. Sustainable irrigation system

2. Renewable energy public space lighting

3. Mural and beautification of sharing garden shed and public space

4. Re-building and maintaining a community library

5. Carpentry and metalwork to refurbish the shed and public space

Please let me know if an in-person meeting is preferred to discuss any of these projects, otherwise I can meet via Zoom or MS Teams.

I will be there to mentor the student and facilitate the project.

I am a chemist working for my employer since 2009. In the last 5 years I have been overseeing analytical testing in food products and one of my responsibilities is to hire and mentor co-op students.  

Come to Room 203 for More Details & Contact Information